DEPARTMENT : RESTAURANT
DIRECTLY REPORTS TO : GENERAL MANAGER
EFFECTIVE : 14.02.2018
This role is responsible for handling Guest queries & reservation, Handling guest complains and anticipating their needs. Guest database management and general administration duties within the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Handles Business correspondence/Guest Comments Cards – review all emails, guest comments, proposals and confirmation letters for follow-up and action.
- Ensures guest comment cards/social media comments are monitored daily to relay important information to management.
- Ensures Open communications – information related to operations, reservation details, and related agendas externally or internally must be coordination with colleagues, department concerned and immediate superior.
- Prepares and distributes gift vouchers/valet Key tags and vouchers /Gift boxes.
- Prepares and coordinates with hostess supervisor on reception schedules as per business needs.
- Responsible for Data Base Management. Ensure Guest information request form is distributed at the reception desk as well guest info is updated daily.
- To be proactive in telemarketing, taking event/conference reservations, sending proposals and confirmations, responding to F&B business related queries.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of standard reservation procedures.
- To assist the restaurants in reservation, in order to accommodate as many guests as possible for the profit and revenue.
- Monitor the Restaurant Management System to access and update accordingly.
- Address customer complaints and escalate them to management.