DEPARTMENT : RESTAURANT
DIRECTLY REPORTS TO : CHIEF STEWARD
Is responsible for supervising, coordinating and participating in the activities of all steward personnel in the team. Planning, organizing, controlling and budgeting. Ensure proper maintenance and cleanliness of all F&B operating equipment as well as kitchen and back areas.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Check the machine before the start of duty such as chemical, water tank level, temperature, washing cycle of machine
- Keeps his assigned station and its adjoining areas clean at all times, which include walls, drainage, shelves, stainless cabinet and drawer, floors, working tables, sinks, etc
- Washes manually pans, pots, utensils, chopping boards, kettles and other kitchen equipment and puts it properly on shelves
- Responsible for the preparation of operating equipment needed by kitchen and restaurant for their daily operation and activities, such as chinaware, glassware and silverware.
- Reports to his supervisor any broken or lost operating equipment so that immediate action can be taken.
- Ensures that operating equipment and other kitchen utensils are ready for use when needed.
- Responsible in proper cleaning and stocking of all silverware, chinaware and glassware and stainless steel equipment.
- Uses cleaning products for the right use and respects doses as instructed by chief steward.
- Ensure HSE & HACCP standards, food and equipment sanitization, are followed and strictly followed in their field as per Municipality requirements at all times.
- Should be aware of all chemical available in the chemical data sheet, their reactions and ensure safety precaution are observed at all times to protect themselves and their colleagues.
- Report all accidents, dangerous occurrences, or hazards, no matter how minor, to the supervisor or Heads of Department.