DEPARTMENT : KITCHEN
DIRECTLY REPORTS TO : CHEF DE PARTIE
Responsible for making a wide range of breads, pastries, and other baked goods according to set standards, customer satisfaction and high level of sales in line with company policies and regulations under the general guidance of the Executive Chef.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To maintain a high standard as specified work in accordance with the Chef De Partie, Sous Chef and Executive Chef’s instructions.
- To maintain and achieve a high standard of food quality, preparation, production and to assist in service under guidance from the Chef de Partie, Sous Chef or the Executive Chef.
- To aid in achieving food cost, kitchen standard and overall objectives.
- To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie.
- To keep high standards of cleanliness on section were employed, also to assist in any job regarding hygiene, cleanliness asked for by Sous Chefs/ Executive Chef.
- To be fully aware of all hygiene control and chemicals uses at Yasmine Palace.
- To have full knowledge and be able to act upon the fire procedures, as set out in the Company Handbook and instructed to you on your induction.
- To work as part of a team in a constructive manner that enables Yasmine Palace to achieve the objective of being a market leader in the market.
- To have a committed approach to the development of creative service in the kitchen.
- To be aware of, and comply with statutory requirements regarding the work place such as health & safety, hygiene, fire prevention, licensing and employment law, etc.
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
- Daily observe the rules concerning personal hygiene and appearance, Health & Safety.
- Other duties as assigned.